*UPDATE* 25th July 2015, 09.00
Tickets and memberships are going to be available through the website in the next day or two. You can still get advance tickets locally from the outlets listed below until close of business on Wednesday 16th September. Of course, tickets will be available at the gate on the day.
Advance Tickets for the 2015 Show will be available through the website or at the following outlets.
- Aylesbury Tourist Information Centre
- Princes Risborough Information Centre
- C.H. Brown & Son – Oxford Covered Market
- The Kennel Shop – Stokenchurch
- Spear Travels – Thame
- Thame Information Centre
- Marlow Information Centre
- High Wycombe Tourist Information
- Witney Visitor Information Centre
- Oxford Visitor Information Centre
If you would like to take out a membership, which includes tickets, please go to » memberships.
We will have the following tickets available for the 2015 Show:
|Ticket Description||Advance Price||On-The-Day Price|
|Senior Citizen Tickets||£10.00||£12.00|
|Junior Tickets 5-15 Years
(when accompanied by a paying adult)
|Junior Tickets 5-15 Years||£4.00||£5.00|
|Under 5s Entrance||FREE||FREE|